LINEAR AIR TRACK WITH DIGITAL TIMING-PRO LIGHT GATE SK099
Triangular section track made of aluminum with perforations. An inlet cover is given at one of the ends, which is connected to hose of an air blower. The gliders move on an air cushion thus minimizing friction. Apparatus is used for performing experiments to investigate laws of motion, speed, acceleration, and momentum. Wireless light gates with built-in-timer provide accurate measurement of various kinematic parameters. Data may be collected for easy analysis on the free software and apps.
Exp-1 To study the linear motion under virtually frictionless conditions.
Exp-2 To study the elastic and inelastic collision.
Exp-3 To study the concept of velocity.
Exp-4 To study the concept of accelerations.
Exp-5 To study the conservation of momentum & energy.
Exp-6 To study the dependency of mass ratio to kinetic energy.
- Accessories simply plug into the ends & top of vehicle.
- Facilitates the study of mechanics.
- Linear motion under frictionless condition.
- Light gate with sensitivity-adjustment knob.
- Precise and accurate data.
- Many other experiments can also be performed with the same wireless light gates with built-in-timer.
- Data can be collected on PC, tablets or smartphones.
- Linear motion.
- Newton law of motion.
- Elastic collision.
- Inelastic collision.
- Conservation of momentum.
- Conservation of energy.
- Mass ratio.
Scope of Supply:
|Cat No.||Item Name||Qty.|
|C9305||Linear air track||1|
|CH238||Air Blower with pipe||1|
|SP059||Linear Air track accessories||1|
|SA724||Primary light gate||1|
|SA726||Secondary light gate||1|
|S11011||Linear air track light gate mount||2|