POWER SUPPLY 0-25V, AC/DC 6A (DC REGULATED) SE1079
DC REGULATED, Sturdy, Stackable, Portable, Excellent Aesthetics
|Mains operations||Universal & customized Option for both 115V/230V, 60/50Hz AC|
|Output (AC/DC)||Voltage : Continuously variable from 0 to 25V (DC is regulated).|
Current : 6Amp (max)
|Application||A very popular, advanced, versatile, high specification, continuously variable power unit appropriate for demonstration purpose and for use by students/teachers and appropriate for many physics and electronics related experiments where a regulated DC power is required.|
- Teacher lockable knob to limit maximum voltage.
- Continuously variable 0-25V (AC/DC) output at a current rating of 6Amp.
- DC output is regulated.
- Internal fan for cool-running.
- Digital LED display of voltage and current for both AC & DC.
- Fully protected secondary by high speed, resettable electronic overload protection.
- Split bobbin transformer design with additional inbuilt thermal protection.
- Selection switch and LED indicator for AC/DC.
- A very popular, advanced, versatile, high specification, continuously variable power unit appropriate for many physics and electronics related experiments.
Teacher Lockable Knob