|Mains operations||Universal & customized Option for both 115V/230V, 60/50Hz AC|
|Output||D.C. Voltage: Continuously variable from|
0 to 6 kV. (DC is unregulated.)D.C. Current : 2mA(max) for 1st terminal.
50μA(max) for 2nd terminal.
A.C. Voltage : 6.3Volt (fixed)
A.C. Current : 2 Amps.
|Application||Useful for electrostatic experiments and for driving vacuum devices and spectrum tubes and special experiments for e.g. Kerr Effect.|
CE CERTIFIED POWER SUPPLY FOR SAFE USE IN USA AND CANADA.
- Universal & customized 115V/230V mains operations.
- Teacher lockable knob to limit the maximum voltage.
- Split Bobbin Transformer Design with additional inbuilt thermal protection.
- Slow-blow fuse protection.
- Output voltage continuously variable from 0-6kV at a maximum current of 2 mA.
- Another output with 50 MΩ safety resistor to limit the current to 50μA.
- Additionally, 6.3V AC at 2 Amp (max.) is provided for the filament supply.
- An independent external ground terminal is provided which
can be connected to any of the output terminals (positive & negative) to keep it at ground potential.
- Digital LED display for DC output.
- Internal fan for cool running.
- Safety sockets for use with shrouded safety 4mm plugs but conventional leads with standard 4mm plugs can also be used.
- Recommended for spectrum tubes and electrostatic experiments.
Standard Protection Fuse