COMPACT RIPPLE TANK (ADVANCED) SA705
Exp – 1 To study the relation between frequency and wavelength and to determine the wave velocity.
Exp – 2 Image formation by plane mirror.
Exp – 3 Reflection of plane wavefront at straight barrier.
Exp – 4 Reflection of plane wavefront at concave barrier.
Exp – 5 Reflection of plane wavefront at convex barrier.
Exp – 6 Reflection of circular wavefront at concave barrier.
Exp – 7 Refraction using rectangular refractor.
Exp – 8 Refraction using convex refractor.
Exp – 9 Refraction using concave refractor.
Exp – 10 Diffraction of plane wave at single edge.
Exp – 11 Diffraction of plane wave when the slit width is greater than the wavelength of wave.
Exp – 12 Diffraction of plane wave when the slit width is less than the wavelength of wave.
Exp – 13 Interference using double point dipper.
Exp – 14 Interference pattern for Young’s Double Slit Experiment.
Exp – 15 Llyod’s Mirror : Interference pattern between waves from parent source and source produced by reflection.
- Precision, repeatability and fast setup, the inspire ripple tank delivers amazing results.
- Plug in a ‘dipper’, pour in a little water and switch on – its as easy as that.
- Forget earlier bulky ripple tank, the inspire ripple tank is truly portable with all accessories built-in.
- Precise control of wave amplitude and frequency.
- Reflection, Refraction, Diffraction and Interference are convincingly demonstrated.
- Precise control of strobe light so waves appear stationary or rolling forward slow or fast..
- Camera mode facilitates wave pattern display to a wider audience in classroom or seminars.
- Micro-controller based digital control.
- Frequency 1-250Hz operation (controllable in 1 Hz step).
- LED illumination in two ways: Synchronous and Independent Mode.
- Individual digital LED display for wave and strobe frequency with water resistant keypad for control.
Scope of Supply:
|Cat No.||Item Name||Qty.|
|SA705||Ripple tank base unit||1|
|C11725||Single point dipper||1|
|C11728||Double point dipper||1|
|C11730||Plane wave bar dipper||1|
|C11718||Rectangular block shape||1|
|C11719||Convex lens shape||1|
|C11720||Concave lens shape||1|
|C11723||Small diffraction barrier||1|
|C12581||Young’s double slit||1|
|C12582||Long straight barrier||1|
|SA730||Camera with attachment||1|