POWER SUPPLY 0-30VOLT, 20A/10A/5A
DC REGULATED CONSTANT VOLTAGE AND CONSTANT CURRENT SOURCE
Adjustable DC Voltage and Current Regulated Power Supply is a high precision DC Power Supply with an output of continuously adjustable voltage and with the provision for limiting the current within desired range. When the maximum current regulation is set, output voltage is continuously variable between 0-30V and can be set at a desired value.
|Mains operations||Universal & customized|
Option for both 115V/230V, 60/50Hz AC
Output Current 2
Output Current 3
|0-30 V variable|
12 V (fixed)
5 V (fixed )
0 – 20Amp / 0 -10 Amp / 0-5 Amp.
|Application||Useful for experiments where a constant large current is necessary such as Biot Savart’s Law, Helmohltz’s coil, Hall Effect, Zeeman Effect etc.|
- DC regulated.
- Can be used as a constant current/voltage source.
- Current limiter protection.
- Split bobbin transformer design with additional inbuilt thermal protection.
- Continuously variable 0-30V output DC regulated output at a current rating of 20A/10A/5A.
- Safety sockets for use with shrouded safety 4mm plugs but conventional leads with standard 4mm plugs can also be used.
- Useful for experiments where a constant large current is necessary such as Biot Savart’s Law, Helmohltz’s coil, Hall Effect, Zeeman Effect etc.
|SE1094||POWER SUPPLY 0-30V, 20AMP|
|SE1095||POWER SUPPLY 0-30V, 10AMP|
|SE1096||POWER SUPPLY 0-30V, 5AMP|