FREE FALL APPARATUS WITH TIMING-PRO LIGHT GATES & SOLENOID SK196
Free fall apparatus is necessary for the quantitative analysis of free-falling objects and measurement of the value of ‘g’, acceleration due to gravity.
Exp-1 To determine the value of “g” by dropping metal ball/dowel using solenoid through a pair of light gates.
- The unique semi-wireless solution to perform ‘g’ by free-fall experiment.
- Primary and Secondary light gates communicate with laptop or mobile phone on wireless Bluetooth link.
- The primary light gate has inbuilt Digital Timer with 100-microsecond resolution.
- A special solenoid module is triggered from Primary light gate to release the ball.
- Built-in rechargeable cells.
- Communication between Primary Secondary light gates and Solenoid is wired.
- Graphical display of blocked pluses can be observed on PC software, android app and iOS app.
- Easy to set up and accurate result.
- Primary and Secondary light gates can be used with air track and dynamic trolleys, to study linear motion on an inclined plane and collision experiments.
- The solenoid is only powered when ball or dowel is in position, so conserving battery power.
- Data can be collected on PC, tablets or smartphones.
- Acceleration due to gravity.
- Line of sight & IR.
- light gate.
Scope of Supply:
|Cat No.||Item Name||Qty.|
|C13067||‘g’ by free fall stand||1|
|C13068||Primary light gate||1|
|C13069||Secondary light gate||1|
|C13010||Wireless solenoid module||1|