COMPACT RIPPLE TANK (ECONOMY) SA706
Exp – 1 To study the relation between frequency and wavelength and to determine the wave velocity.
Exp – 2 Image formation by a plane mirror.
Exp – 3 Reflection of a plane wavefront at a straight barrier.
Exp – 4 Reflection of a plane wavefront at the concave barrier.
Exp – 5 Reflection of a plane wavefront at the convex barrier.
Exp – 6 Reflection of the circular wavefront at the concave barrier.
Exp – 7 Refraction using rectangular refractor.
Exp – 8 Refraction using convex refractor.
Exp – 9 Refraction using concave refractor.
Exp – 10 Diﬀraction of plane wave at a single edge.
Exp – 11 Diffraction of the plane wave when the slit width is greater than the wavelength of the wave.
Exp – 12 Diffraction of a plane wave when the slit width is less than the wavelength of the wave.
Exp – 13 Interference using double point dipper.
Exp – 14 Interference pattern for Young’s Double Slit Experiment.
Exp – 15 Llyod’s Mirror: Interference pattern between waves from parent source and source produced by reflection.
- Precision, repeatability and fast setup, the inspire ripple tank delivers amazing results.
- Plug in a ‘dipper’, pour in a little water and switch on – it’s as easy as that.
- Forget earlier bulky ripple tank, the inspire ripple tank is truly portable with all accessories built-in.
- Precise control of frequency.
- Reflection, Refraction, Diffraction and Interference are convincingly demonstrated.
- Precise control of strobe light so waves appear stationary or rolling forward slow or fast..
- Micro-controller based digital control.
- Frequency 50-175Hz operation (controllable in 1 Hz step).
- The LED illumination in two ways: Synchronous and Independent Mode.
- Individual digital LED display for wave and strobe frequency with water-resistant keypad for control.
Scope of Supply:
|Cat No.||Item Name||Qty.|
|SA706||Ripple tank base unit||1|
|C11725||Single point dipper||1|
|C11728||Double point dipper||1|
|C11730||Plane wave bar dipper||1|
|C11718||Rectangular block shape||1|
|C11719||Convex lens shape||1|
|C11720||Concave lens shape||1|
|C11723||Small diffraction barrier||1|
|C12581||Young’s double slit||1|
|C12582||Long straight barrier||1|