MAGNETIC FLUX DENSITY METER SE1083
An ideal meter for accurate measurement of magnetic flux density.
|Mains operations.||Universal & customized
Option for both 115V/230V, 60/50Hz AC
|Output||3 switchable measuring ranges:
|Application||Suitable for measurement of both axial and tangential alternating/direct magnetic field.|
- Comes with both tangential & axial hall probe.
- Suitable for measurement of both alternating and direct (AC/DC) magnetic field .
- Coarse and fine knob for ZERO adjustment.
- Universal main operation.
- Suitable for measuring very high magnetic field (upto 2T).
- Analog Output for connecting an external measuring device.
Uniquely the Hall-probe has been specially developed to avoid errors associated with standard Hall effect devices in off-axis magnetic fields (as occurs when investigat-ing magnetic flux for different angles of a plane coil for example.